Louis Walsh, once a close associate of Simon Cowell, has launched a scathing critique of the renowned TV judge, stating they haven’t communicated in quite some time. This duo, alongside Sharon Osbourne, was once the iconic team behind “The X Factor” for several years. However, their bond has waned over time, and now Louis seems to have some harsh words for his old friend, particularly criticizing “Britain’s Got Talent” as being a shadow of its former self.
Although “Britain’s Got Talent” still draws in around 5.5 million viewers, this is a significant drop from its peak audience of 13.1 million back in 2013. Louis reportedly commented that the show no longer holds the public’s interest as it once did, and remarked that while Simon was “incredible in his prime,” his instinct isn’t as sharp now.
According to reports in The Sun, Louis warned that Simon’s career is faltering because he’s “surrounded by people who won’t tell him the truth anymore.” In messages viewed by The Sun on Sunday, Louis allegedly claimed that Simon is “done now,” venting his frustration by saying, “He is surrounded by fakes.”
It’s also been reported that Louis claimed Simon’s partner, Lauren, controls his schedule and phone, and expressed his anger over not having heard from Simon in years. Louis’s last involvement with “The X Factor” was in 2017, following an on-again, off-again tenure that spanned from 2004 to 2014, and then again from 2016 to 2017.
This isn’t the first time Louis has taken aim at Simon; earlier, before entering the “Celebrity Big Brother” house, he mentioned that while he “thinks the world of him,” Simon has his shortcomings, even stating, “His face has changed so much.”
**** Ensure our latest showbiz headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as a Preferred Source in your Google search settings. ****
He said: “I’ve always had a fantastic time with him. I wouldn’t be here but for him, but I’ll gossip as much as I can about him, as often as I can… as safely as I can.”
And he kept the promise, having made comments about Simon on air with Sharon Osbourne, who had declared she would not work with him again for “all the money in the world” and said he “doesn’t know how to keep friends”. Louis had also complained that Simon got Beyonce to perform on the show for Cheryl, which he wasn’t happy about because he wanted to “beat her”.
He previously stated after his exit from CBB that he hadn’t heard from Simon, which he has now reiterated almost two years on.
Source: NewsFinale | Read the Full Story…



